Introduction to Change Management and PCI
CMiC’s Change Management (CM) system is the single place of entry for changes to the Job Costing (JC), Job Billing (JB), and Subcontract Management (SM) systems, and consequently, the Contract Forecasting systems. External, Internal, Original Budget and Transfer Change Orders (COs) are entered via one screen that allows the user to link Job Costing, Job Billing and Subcontract information all in one transaction.
We recommend implementing Change Management alongside the following as best practice:
- Accounts Payable, including vendors for jobs.
- Job Costing, including jobs and JC budget.
- Job Billing, including JB contract for jobs.
- Subcontract Management, including Subcontracts for jobs.
- Change Management Getting Started Guide
- Reports Logs and Queries